A fantastic Sales Manager opportunity has arisen for a commercially driven individual who has a keen interest in the Food Service industry. Within the last year this organisation had seen growth in the UK and are looking to expand on this. The role will be focused on growing sales within the existing Retail and Foodservice client-base and?winning new key accounts primarily?within Foodservices.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary £45,000 DOE
- Company Vehicle
- Work on targets across wholesale and foodservice contacts to develop profitable business with these customers.
- Consistent delivery of sales and profit margin targets
- Build Relationships with Key customer, existing and new to maximise sales opportunities.
- Site visits to both existing and new sales leads with the expectation of progressing business opportunities.
- Ensure structured pricing for all sectors remains in place, as provided by the business
- Forecasting and business planning for all customers in your territory.
- Independently search for new opportunities, learn about the businesses in depth, map the stakeholders and understand their decision-making process.
- Work with key customers to drive distribution, brand awareness, and participate in their trade activity to deliver growth e.g. tradeshows, meet the buyer events.
- Use company CRM system to record all customer activity existing and new, load new business prospects and always maintain up to date records.
- Attend, when requested, meetings/events in Ireland or at the head office in Dublin.
- Attend any events requested by the business in the interest of development of the UK business.
- Energetic Dynamic individual with an outgoing personality and excellent people skills.
- Business Development and Sales skills, demonstrating an ability to make connections, create rapport, nurture and win business by selling a unique Value Proposition
- An in-depth knowledge of the foodservice & catering market
- Excellent commercial acumen and proven new business hunter
- 3 -5 years field sales experience within the foodservice sales market
- Be a team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Have a proactive approach to customer needs.
- Strong analytical skills and computer literacy
- Full clean Driving License
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Jim Wylie or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.