Field Sales Executive – Ireland
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Field Sales Executive with a global leading veterinary business. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the sales of their products through cold calling, warm calling, and maintaining current relationships while actively seeking opportunities to build new partnerships within the veterinary business sector.
This role is based mainly on the road regionally and travel abroad will come up from time to time and you are required to have your own car. You will be required to be in the office 1 days and on the road the other 4 days. This is an exciting opportunity for someone from a sales background or a veterinary background and wants a move up in their career.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €40,000-€45,000+ DOE
- Biannually bonus if Target are met.
- Pension and healthcare after probation
- Business Travel: Flights, accommodation, car hire will be covered by the company as required and approved.
- Mobile and laptop will be provided.
- Proactively reach out to potential clients through cold calling to generate leads.
- Identify key decision-makers within veterinary clinics.
- Cultivate relationships with existing clients through warm calls and regular communication.
- Present their products and services effectively to create interest and secure appointments.
- Address client inquiries and concerns promptly, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their evolving needs and provide tailored solutions.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and promote our products/services.
- Collaborate with the sales team based in the UK to develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Set and achieve sales targets, contributing to the overall growth of the business.
- Travel is involved with this position both regionally and internationally.
- Weekly reports for management
- Proven track record of success in sales, with a focus on the veterinary industry.
- Previous experience in cold calling, warm calling, and relationship management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with the veterinary business landscape
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Mary O’Sullivan or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 986 5058.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search. Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.