Are you an experienced Payroll administrator looking for a Hybrid/Remote Position? Are you IPASS qualified?
We are hiring for a Payroll specialist on behalf of our client, based in Co. Louth! This is a full-time permanent position with great career opportunities.
- Salary: DOE
- Onsite/Hybrid/Remote options
- Education bursary
- 24 days annual leave
- Death-in-Service x 4 Salary
- Employer pension contribution of 3% to match employee contribution of 3%
Role & Responsibilities:
- Implement and process ROI monthly payrolls on behalf of key clients through Sage & Megapay
- Ensure compliance with all ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISAE 3402 internal policies and procedures, GDPR, KPIs, and other quality control matters
- Provide professional and friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Maintain and further develop the relationship with our existing global client base
- Participation in projects as requested including system implementation, process reviews, product/service innovation, testing etc
- Participate in payroll process improvement projects, efficiencies, automation and systems enhancements
- 4+ years’ previous experience In a similar role
- IPASS Qualification is essential
- Experience using Sage Micropay, Payroll Journals, CSO Returns, Benefits etc
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with high volume of payroll
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Chelsea Butler or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 986 5058.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.