HVAC Engineer Dublin
Osborne Tech & Eng. Division is currently recruiting for a HVAC Engineer to join an innovative and progressive Company organisation in Dublin . This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company. If you are an innovative individual and want to join likeminded highly innovative people and progressive team this job is for you.
Employment Type: Permanent
Responsibilities would be:
- Diagnose the cause of problems and/or failures in heating/air-conditioning/ventilation systems or identifying equipment systems repair and/or replacements.
- Inspect all HVAC systems and their components identify necessary repairs and recommend preventive maintenance and perform routine and preventive maintenance of commercial heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation of heating and air-conditioning equipment and ventilation systems, commissioning and validation works for Air and Water systems
- Maintain service vehicle, tools and equipment in good working order.
- Participate in meetings, workshops/training as required and refrigeration & Air-Conditioning FETAC Level 6.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Valid/clean drivers’ licence.
- HVAC plant minor repairs and servicing.
- Experience using testing and commissioning instrumentation and report writing a definite advantage
- Knowledge and previous experience of facility systems.
- Knowledge and experience in the maintenance and repair of Chillers, Split AC, VRV systems, Fan Coil, Units, Air Handling Units, Air Handling Systems, Boilers and Pumping Systems.
- Mobile Phone and Laptop Computer.
- Company Van.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Denis O ‘Callaghan or call Osborne on 01 6384400
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.