Business Development Specialist (Pharma) – Northern Ireland
A leading pharmaceutical company, with offices in Dublin, are looking for a Business Development Specialist to join their growing team. This role will suit someone with a history of Business Development, coming from pharmaceutical background.
- This role will cover the territory of Northern Ireland
- 60% of the time will be on the road.
- Permanent opportunity
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to learn lots of new skills and progress in your career.
- Achieve Regional Sales and Margins targets.
- Co-operate with effectively with Internal Sales Teams, Sales Specialists and Engineering teams.
- Recommend changes in product portfolio, service and policy.
- Build rapport with key accounts and establish relationships with prospect companies.
- Third level science degree is essential.
- Experience in building relationship with new and existing companies.
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent communication skills.
To be considered apply today or call Shane Hanrahan on 015252457
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.