Osborne recruitment are delighted to be working with our client in Cork City who are looking for a Part-Time Administrator to join their team until the end of 2023.
- Monday – Friday (9am – 1pm)
- €14 – €16 p/hr
- On Site Parking
- Dealing with PO issues
- Assisting with course paperwork issues
- Adding candidates to Campus for manual handling
- Adding candidates to eTrucking for online forklift training
- Correspondence with RTITB for Instructor courses
- Creating and monitoring Trainer matrix
- Assisting with large confirmations/quotations
- Taking visa payments on Elavon
- Excellent communication skills
- 2+ years administration experiencing
- MS Office proficient
- SAP experience desirable
- Invoicing experience
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Barry Forde or email your cv to [email protected]
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit www.osborne.ie for more information on all of our roles.