Field Sales Residential (Offaly)
€5k signing on bonus upon completion of probation – Up to €32k basic (dependent on experience) + Unlimited commission – Permanent Full-Time contract – Company Car – Free fuel! – Flexible working hours – Daily lunch allowance – Company pension – Discounted healthcare – 22 days paid annual leave (plus one nominated Company Day)
Would you like to work in the telecommunications industry as a Sales Acquisition Executive with a remit to transform Irish homes with Gigabit Fibre broadband? Work with residential customers with an uncapped commission structure and build out a sales career with a company where you can grow and develop?
What is expected from this role?
- As a Sales Acquisition Executive, you will be work in a way that reflects the company values which are:
- Commitment to our customers
- Trust – be a Brand that our customers Trust.
- Simplicity – make it as easy as possible to do business with.
- Ambition – be ambitious in everything we do.
- Pride – take pride in everything we do.
- Achieve and exceed sales.
- Have effective objection handling during customer interactions.
- Have a high-level working knowledge of all products and services.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience as the face of the company.
- Actively listen and understand customers’ needs in order to achieve targets.
- Active listening and understanding customers’ needs are essential to achieve sales targets.
- Provide our customers with the right solution that meets their needs.
- Be available to work from 11am to 8pm Monday to Friday
Requirements for a successful applicant:
- Full clean driving license is essential.
- Target driven, with a strong sales focus and desire to exceed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Assertive, confident, competitive, and energetic
- Ultimately self-motivated and able to push through rejection to deliver sales KPIs.
- Competitive individual with the ability to work both independently and as part of team.
- Excellence in the English Language – written and spoken.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry a plus
- Previous door-to-door selling experience advantageous but not essential.
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of David McCoy or call Osborne Recruitment on 01-5984334.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.