ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified Management Accountant
Here at Osborne, we are recruiting for the new position of Management Accountant on behalf of our client, a dynamic forward-thinking company in the Telecoms Industry in Kilkenny.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the successful candidate will liaise directly with the SMT and will be responsible for ensuring full regulatory compliance across several jurisdictions. The Management Accountant will undertake the accurate and timely reporting of financial performance across a range of Survey, Design, Build & Consulting projects.
This role is a full-time requirement with competitive remuneration and benefits. Prior experience within Telecoms, Construction or Engineering is preferred or a strong compliance & reporting background within a mid-large accounting practice.
• Must be fully qualified ACCA ACA or CIMA
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Sage, IT / ERP systems and M/S Excel, Word Advanced IT Skills.
• A positive attitude
Key tasks & Responsibilities
• Lead on monthly management accounts (P & L, B Sheet and Cashflow)
• Monthly, quarterly and annual project gross margin analysis, variance commentary and identification of process and cost saving opportunities.
• Annual budgeting and rolling forecasting lead.
• Ensure highest standard of financial processes, business intelligence, reporting and compliance across several jurisdictions (Corporate, VAT, PAYE, RCT, CIS & other). Demonstrable experience of timely and accurate filings to Revenue & HMRC.
• Monitor and apply relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
• Evaluate and improve the organisational structures and the governance framework.
• Interface with third party professional service providers with debrief to senior management.
• Design and deliver KPIs
• Preparing for all audits
• Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register.
Salary: €55,000 – €60,000
Bonus: KPI based incentive @10% per year.
Hybrid option: 2 / 3 days per week.
• Income Protection
• Death In Service Benefit
• 5% employer contribution after successful completion of 6-month probationary period
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Catherine O’Hara, or email on [email protected] or call Osborne on 086 440 6482
For more information on all our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie
Osborne are an equal opportunity employer