At Osborne we are currently recruiting for a HR business partner of the behalf of our client in Kerry.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide strong human resources support to Departmental and Line Managers and to support the Head of HR. This role is a key role to ensuring the HR function is operating at maximum capability, with the flexibility to respond to emerging business needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Head of HR to progress key enablers for advancement, arising from the People Strategy.
- Actively consult and provide creative approaches related to workforce, talent, and organisational matters to senior managers.
- Work in partnership with Finance function to ensure headcount/budgetary compliance and cost management.
- Work in partnership with the Head of HR to develop forward-thinking solutions based on understanding of relevant business operations and strategies.
- Develop and drive workforce and talent strategic plans to attract and retain staff aligned to our Employer of Choice ethos.
- Develop an integrated approach to Health and Wellbeing which heightens employee engagement and fosters a workforce where people are committed to achieving organisational success.
- Advise on the design and implementation of HR change programmes, aligned to the needs of the business.
- Provide a HR Business Partner support service to Departmental/Line Managers and Staff on the full range of people management activities.
- Coach and develop Departmental/Line Managers in becoming stronger and more effective people managers.
- Analyse and manage key HR metrics (recruitment, employee morale and retention, absenteeism, performance, and employee relations) to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and further drive business performance.
- Facilitate a proactive communication, engagement and recognition culture with management and staff, on a range of HR developments and initiatives.
- Proactively support and assist in the general HR office operational requirements in relation to day-to-day operations e.g., documentation preparation, on boarding of staff, filing, audits etc
- Manage operational IR/ER issues that arise e.g., Discipline & Grievance handling and provide relevant advice and support to both managers and staff as required.
- Review the training and professional development needs of staff in line with service requirements to support the delivery of high-quality care in a cost-effective manner.
- Oversee the efficient management of the complete life cycle of the recruitment process, having regard to an evolving Talent Acquisition model.
- Act as an ambassador in promoting the clients Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Participate fully in the utilisation and integration of HR Technology Solutions and processes locally to underpin the delivery of the People Strategy.
- Contribute as required to strategic and operational HR projects and initiatives.
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Emma Wilde or call on 041 986 5058.
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.