Temporary Administrator – Dublin City Centre – Temporary
Here at Osborne, we are recruiting for a range of temporary staff on a short-term and long-term basis. We are seeking enthusiastic and professional temporary workers to support a diverse range of clients, including well-established businesses, public sector organizations, non-profits, and financial services companies. Join us in making a positive impact through temporary assignments that will not only enhance your skills but also contribute to the success of our clients.
Position: Temporary Administrator / Reception
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €13 – €18 per hour
Duration: 1 week to 6 months assignments available
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, handling calls and queries with efficiency and professionalism.
- Provide a warm and welcoming presence as the face of our clients, ensuring a positive experience for all visitors.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records by efficiently managing and updating spreadsheets.
- Facilitate smooth operations by coordinating and booking meeting rooms for various client engagements.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and couriers to ensure timely and secure delivery.
- Interact with clients in a professional and courteous manner, representing both our agency and our clients with the highest standards.
- Use of one or more Sage and SAP software products
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in office software (Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace).
- Ability to adapt quickly to different working environments.
- Professionalism and ability to multitask
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Mimi Nguyen or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 638 4400.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.