Calling all Grade IV & Grade IV Administrators – Temporary – Dublin City Centre
Are you an administrator with 2+ years’ experience in a busy environment? Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity? Here at Osborne we are currently recruiting for a variety of Administrator positions based across Dublin City Centre,
Our, clients range from large public bodies to smaller companies within the professional services industry. In these roles you will undertake a variety of duties while supporting senior management in an environment that requires you to multi-task, prioritise and work collaboratively.
There are both full time and part time roles available based fully onsite as well as others operating with a hybrid model.
- Managing a portfolio of clients across various industries and backgrounds
- Providing administrative support to relevant departments
- Meeting and greeting clients within the office.
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders in an efficient and timely manner.
- Coordinate meetings which will include preparation of relevant documentation, & progressing actions with key stakeholders
- Carrying out research to produce reports as required
- Manage electronic filing and digital archiving systems for the Office of the Senior Management Team
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality of all correspondence received and all other activities within the Office of the Senior Management Team
- At least 2 years’ experience within an administrative role
- Proven strong typing skills
- The ability to process data in a timely manner
- Diary management experience would be desirable
- Excellent computer skills across Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of discretion, collaboration, diplomacy and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Louise Morrison Baynes or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 638 4400
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer