Job Title: Production Manager
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Six Mile Bridge
Due to ongoing expansion, our client, a well-established engineering company in Sixmilebridge, Co Clare, are seeking to hire an experienced and energetic production manager to join their team. This role is permanent and full time. The successful candidate will work closely with the managing director to drive efficiency and standards on the production floor.
Qualifications & Experience
– Min 5 years experience in production management in a manufacturing environment.
– Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and plan production in the most efficient way possible according to company resources.
– Experience of implementing or working to ISO9001 or EN1090 factory production controls.
– Previous experience working in steel fabrication / sheet metal sectors an advantage.
Overview of Responsibilities
– Manage production staff and resources to ensure customer’s requirements are met with regards to quality and job completion dates.
– Performing detailed production planning and scheduling and communicate job requirements to staff.
– Assist in fostering a culture of continuous improvement in all aspects of manufacturing and liaise with management staff to ensure efforts are being coordinated across all departments.
– Ensure continued adherence to ISO & EN1090 factory production control systems.
– Performing detailed production planning and scheduling and communicating job requirement to staff.
Skills & Requirements
– Good interpersonal, planning and organisational skills.
– A good communicator and motivator.
– A creative thinker with their own ideas on how to implement improvements in productivity
Salary in line with candidate experience. Full training will be provided with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay.
- Performance bonus.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit www.osborne.ie for more information on all of our roles