Sales Engineer (South Dublin Area)
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful Sales Engineer will be responsible for selling our product ranges to a variety of different sectors, including manufacturing, life sciences and food and beverage in the Munster and Connacht regions.
You will mainly be selling to Engineers in a role that will focus on servicing our many existing clients, coupled with new business development and proactive work.
- To fill the position as a Field Sales Engineer we are looking for someone with extensive field sales experience.
- The ideal candidate must be pro-active (consistently in touch with our key customers) and a good relationship builder.
- We are looking for individuals with excellent communication and organisational skills who are driven, ambitious, self- motivated and team players.
- A full driving license and fluent written and spoken English is essential.
- You will be required to work within ISO 9001:2015 framework. (Training will be provided).
- You must be able to commute to our Dublin office daily (split is typically 2 days per week in the office, 3 on the road after the training period)
- Applicants should have full working status for Ireland.
Benefits of this role:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Uncapped Commission
- Company Car
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Company Pension
- Educational support
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Catherine O'Hara or email [email protected]
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit www.osborne.ie for more information on all of our roles.