We are working with and Education body in north Dublin on hiring a Procurement & Supply Chain Manager.
This role will be responsible for providing best practice procurement support for a range of activities within the procurement function. You will be reporting into the Strategic Procurement and supply Chain Manager and will be working closely with the Finance Office and with external stakeholders.
Salary and Benefits:
- Manage end to end procurement processes from ICT, facilities management to research
- Conduct market analysis
- Identify opportunities for the achievements of cost saving through procurement and supply chain management
- Support the development and maintenance of procurement policies and processes
- Shape and manage the execution of the strategic objectives for the procurement and supply chain management function
- Provide procurement advice and guidance to buyers in a procurement environment
- Partner with internal clients to implement best practices, drive value for money and develop and maintain functional and category-based procurement plans
- Support customer focused delivery of the procurement and supply chain management service is delivered
- Support the development of enhanced management information within the financial systems to enhance the control, analysis and reporting of expenditure, saving obtained and performance of suppliers.
- Degree or equivalent within this area
- 4+ years’ experience in Senior Procurement role
- Must have experience with procurement planning, analysis, tenders, bid evaluation and contract preparation
- Experience within the public procurement would be desirable
- Proven track record showing progress and achievement in increasingly senior roles in other relevant employment as well as running successful procurement projects
- Lead and manage within a fast paced dynamic and changing environments
- Strategic planner
- Strong IT skills set
- Excellent attention to detail, strong leadership skills
- Negotiation skills will be required for this position
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Mary O'Sullivan or call 041 986 5058.
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.