Take the next step in your career with an Apprenticeship at Siemens.
Do you have a love of technology & electronics? Do you like solving problems, are good with people and want to learn and be challenged? If this sounds like you, an apprenticeship at Siemens could be exactly what you’re looking for. Osborne are delighted to partner with renowned International technology company, Siemens, on their new Electronic Security Systems Apprenticeship programme.
This apprenticeship will offer you the opportunity to:
- Get hands on training directly from the best Engineers in the business
- Join one of the most renowned and diverse technology companies in the world
- Work alongside a welcoming, supportive and inclusive team
- Future proof your career in the fast growing field of security technology
“We believe that technology with purpose has the potential to solve the greatest challenges of our time. Our international team sets that work in motion, and as a part of it, you can unlock your own impactful future career.” – Siemens
The Life of a Siemens Apprentice
So, why choose an apprenticeship over college or university? Many people just like you realise that the traditional college or university route is not for them. They want to do something different, use their natural abilities and talents to excel in a job and earn as they learn.
As an apprentice with Siemens you’ll get the opportunity to work and learn alongside our trained engineers on projects across Leinster and Munster. From the beginning you’ll be part of the team delivering projects with the support of your colleagues.
Throughout the 4 year programme you’ll receive training from the best in the business and take part in 2 training programmes in designated training centres across the country.
Read more about the Apprenticeship programme here.
- Welcoming Team – You are considered a core and valuable member of the team from day one. You will be working directly with experts in electronic security systems, shadowing them to see how they use their skillset.
- Rewarding Career Path – Siemens are leading experts in the field of electronic security systems – you’ll be part of an organisation that offers long term employment and continuous career opportunities.
- Variety of Work Environments – You will have the opportunity to work in various different environments – no two days are the same whether it be in a factory, a government building, a sports stadium, a hospital. Your skillset will be in demand everywhere you go!
- Progression – You will have the ability to grow within the industry and within Siemens throughout the course of the apprenticeship and long after. A lot of senior managers actually started off as apprenticeships with Siemens.
Are you the next Siemens Apprentice?
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Subsistence Allowance
- Apprentice Salary
- Social Club
- Wellbeing Programme
- Personal Training Service
How to Apply
For more information or to apply please contact Paula Ferrie or Daniel Kirwan at [email protected]
#SiemensApprenticeship #OsborneRecruits #ChangingLives