Need Outplacement Services?
Is your organisation restructuring or facing a redundancy situation?Contact our Commercial Development Director,
David Walsh, to discuss our Outplacement Services today.
At Osborne, we continue to support SME's, Multinationals and Public Sector organisations as they transition, restructure and forge new strategies during these uncertain times.
Osborne are here, as we always have been, to provide support to our clients where needed. For many businesses, restructuring or pivoting their business operations may lead to redundancies.
How a company handles these redundancies determines the impact on their reputation. Most good employers use this period as an opportunity to help assist their employs navigate this transition period through partnering with career consultants to provide guidance and advice in these uncertain times.
Browse our services below or contact our Director of Commercial Development, David Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org or Osborne CEO/Owner Shona McManus email@example.com in confidence to discuss your outplacement needs.
Osborne Outplacement Services
Osborne can facilitate Group sessions either on or off site. The session can be built around 1 large group or multiple smaller groups each with it's own facilitator.
Session topics include:
- Group session on developing a CV in a modern, acceptable format,
- Completing a cover letter and what supporting documentation is required.
- Teach / up skill the candidate about the job searching process, how to search for a new job using traditional (paper, agencies, jobs boards, job alerts) and modern tools (social media, LinkedIn) – using live examples.
- Tips for interviews, what the prospective employer today expects from potential employees and how to get the job.
Bespoke 1-2-1 Services
Osborne can facilitate 1-2-1 sessions with individual employees to build rapport, assess their thoughts & knowledge level. We offer multiple services which can be tailored into a bespoke package for each individual.
Topics and services provided include:
- Clarity around career direction & goals
- Confidence levels having received redundancy
- CV assessment
- The search process (methods to include online and social media sources)
- Interview technique
- Psychometric and Skills testing
- Coaching Session