This is an excellent opportunity to join this well run and respected community center in Dublin 8. You will provide the highest level of support and care to the patients. Working in a close team you will be a key member to ensure the smooth flow of work.
Some of your duties will be:
- Provide highest level of support and care to all patients
- Ensure Patient identification is accurate
- Assist in the movement of patients from one ward to another
- Collection of bloods from labs
- Help in the moving of deceased patients from ward to mortuary
- Keep all trolleys/wheelchairs in designated areas and ensure kept clean
- Reception duties
- Assist nursing staff when required and be a great team player
This is a permanent full time role, and will be a great opportunity for the right person.
The requirements will be:
- Ideally have 1 year in similar role
- Have worked to HIQA standards and be aware of them
- Have excellent communication skills and be fluent verbally and written in English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- Have min basic computer skills.
- Have Fetac Level 5 in Healthcare Support or equivalent
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Audrey O'Shea or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5252457
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided