Administrator – Dublin 2 – Permanent
Here at Osborne, we are recruiting for an Administrator on behalf of our client who is a dynamic organization in the financial services and wealth migration sectors. With an expansion of clients and portfolio of ongoing projects across the real estate, charity, and sporting sectors, we are seeking a dedicated Administrator to help manage various aspects of the business operations. This is a permanent position based in Dublin 2. This position will be fully onsite and offers part-time hours, the primary requirement is the availability to work 5 days per week, specifically in the mornings.
The role offers a pathway to further growth within the company, with opportunities to expand your responsibilities and take on additional challenges. Are you an organized, detail-oriented professional with exceptional communication skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced office environment, managing complex tasks and coordinating with stakeholders? If so, we invite you to apply for this position.
Salary / Benefits:
• Salary: €38,000 – 50,000 (DOE)
• Location: Dublin 2
• Benefits: 20 Days Annual Leave
• Fully Onsite
• Regularly communicate with existing partners and project stakeholders to obtain updates on ongoing projects.
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders to submit necessary documents for the various projects.
• Write letters, follow up with clients for authorization, and provide updates at predetermined intervals.
• Coordinate with investors and the company regarding investments, project updates, and payment reminders.
• Manage a complex coordination role, including follow-ups on investments made by clients.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in an office environment, particularly in a complex administrative role.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with corporate operations and stakeholder management.
• Proficiency in using internal systems and working with Excel spreadsheets.
• Ability to take ownership of tasks and working in a fast paced environment.