Credit control – temporary – Meath
Our client based in Co.Meath is seeking a temporary Credit Controller on a full time basis! Have you a minimum of 2 years experience in a credit control position and available immediately? Please send your CV to [email protected]
· Salary – DOE
· Full time
· Trim, Co.Meath
· Must be available to start immediately
· Actively manage debt collection and ensure timely payments from customers.
· Maintaining accurate records of customer communication and payment status.
· Resolving customer queries and disputes in a timely and professional manner.
· Communicating with customers through phone calls and emails to follow up on outstanding invoices.
· Reconciling customer accounts and ensuring that payments are allocated correctly.
· Investigating and resolving discrepancies in customer accounts.
· Provide regular updates to management on the status of customer accounts and progress made in debt recovery efforts.
· Proven experience in credit control and debt collection.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Must be able to use multiple systems and be IT savvy
· Good knowledge of accounting and finance principles.
· Familiarity with Salesforce or similar accounting software
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Chelsea Butler or email your CV to [email protected]
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.