Farm Relationship Manager – Agri-Sales Limerick
Here at Osborne, we are delighted to be recruiting for an Agri-Sales person to join a rapidly expanding, dynamic company in the Limerick area.
If you are a self-motivated and enthusiastic person looking to develop your career, this might be for you.
Benefits include pension and contribution to health care
• Planning and execution of all sales against targets.
• Liaising and collaborating with all Departments to co-ordinate and ensure the delivery of services to meet customer expectations and agreed plans for the assigned territory
• Overseeing the service in your territory.
• Delivering appropriate technical advisory services to customers
• Building relationships with key industry commercial and advisory organisations.
• A history of sales growth, preferably in an Agri related environment.
• Level 7 (or higher) Degree in Agricultural Science (or equivalent)
• Knowledge of farming systems
• Knowledge of best practice in relation to resource use and time planning.
• Technical knowledge in the use of ERP technology
• Superior customer relationship management skills and an appreciation for effective advisory services
• Excellent communication skills to keep all stakeholders informed and aligned on issues of importance
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Barry Forde or email your cv to [email protected]
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit www.osborne.ie for more information on all of our roles