Quantity Surveyor Dublin 12 (Mechanical Piping & Hvac)
Osborne Tech & Eng. Division is currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join an innovative and progressive company organisation in . This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company. If you are an innovative individual and want to join likeminded highly innovative people and progressive team this job is for you.
• To assist QS/Estimation team in their duties.
• Take off, price & track variations for submission to client.
• Take off, price & track tender returns in a timely manner.
• The QS will be evaluating tender specifications & drawings.
• Dealing with clients & contractors in a professional manner.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a QS (Must be Construction based).
• Certificate or Diploma in Building Services, Quantity Surveying, Construction Studies or similar.
• Previous experience working with contractors.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, good attitude & desire to learn.
• Ability to work on their own initiative & willingness to be able to work as part of a team.
• Excellent time management skills & attention to detail.
• Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency & meet challenging work goals.
• Driving licence desirable however not essential
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Denis O'Callaghan or email [email protected]
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit www.osborne.ie for more information on all of our roles.