Osborne recruitment are working with a leading manufacturer in West Cork who is currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join their growing team.
This role is to cover the evening shift 2pm-10pm.
What you will get in return:
· 35-40K DOE
· Parking onsite
· Training and development
· Subsidized gym
What you will be doing:
· Plan resources to meet targets.
· Management of the production, stores and assembly operators.
· Co-ordinate with production planning.
· Ensure employee safety and the following of safety procedures at all times.
· Review and assess employee performance.
· Set and monitor employee objectives.
· Develop, implement, and monitor performance indicators to run the business.
· Meet weekly/monthly production and shipping targets for Production.
· Optimisation of the production process.
· Monitor production processes to identify opportunities through applying Lean and Continuous Improvement techniques and tools.
What you will need:
· At least 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
· 2 years’ experience leading people
· Excellent communication, organisational and leading skills
· MS proficient
· Work on own initiative
· A Lean qualification with experience is an advantage.
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Barry Forde or email your cv to [email protected]
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit www.osborne.ie for more information on all of our roles.