BOOKKEEPER – Waterford
Here at Osborne Waterford, we are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper for a dynamic, well established company in Waterford.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, duties include talking care of:
Accounts payable and receivable.
- Weekly supplier invoices, receipts & payments
- Supplier payments
- Creditor reconciliations
- Monthly sales invoicing, standing charges and renewals
- Bank reconciliations via SAGE and online banking
- Credit Card processing and statement checking
- Vat Returns
- Various ad-hoc duties and reports
You must have:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting / bookkeeping
- Expertise in Sage Line 50 (min 3 years)
- Strong Excel skills (Min 3-year experience)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Salary €32K-€35k DOE – this role is 100% office based.
For more information, please submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Osborne are an equal opportunity employer