Osborne Recruitment are working with a highly esteemed SME who is looking for a Buyer to join their team.
Location: Little island, Cork.
This is a full time Permanent role.
Salary: €35-40K DOE
What you will be doing:
- Liaising with internal departments to identify purchasing needs and stock levels
- Issue purchase orders to manufacturers, suppliers and distributors.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
- Ensure goods received are accurate and not damaged.
- Update internal spreadsheets with order details, (dates, vendors, quantities, and price.)
- Assisting with analysis and reports.
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
- Keep accurate records of purchases made, invoices and contracts.
What you will need:
- 3 years experience working in similar role in a manufacturing company.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Hands on experience with purchasing software.
- Excellent IT skills and Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy of work, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communications skills.
- Positive and professional demeanour.
For more info, please submit your cv to email@example.com
Osborne are an equal opportunity employer