Medical Administrators – Temporary Ongoing
We are currently seeking motivated and skilled Administrators to join our team.
These are temporary positions with competitive salary and potential for extension. If you are passionate about healthcare and have Administration experience and skills, we encourage you to apply.
• Manage patient records and ensure accuracy and completeness of medical documentation
• Schedule patient appointments and manage patient flow
• Provide administrative support to healthcare professionals, including managing phone calls, emails, and correspondence
• Maintain inventory of medical supplies and equipment
• Assist with billing and insurance processing
• Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and policies
• 1+ years of experience in a medical administrative role
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and medical software systems
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with medical terminology and procedures
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Karen O’Rourke or call Osborne on 01 5984334.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.