: • Preparing and generating of monthly interim valuations & accounts.
• Processing and updating mechanical bills of quantities.
• Assisting with the issuing of monthly interim accounts.
• Compiling project variations & monitoring expenditure vs tender cost allowance. • Material procurement based on MTOs provider by BIM and Engineering team.
• Reviewing materials stocks, processing orders and understanding stock material certifications.
• Processing and understanding field bulletins (cost details on contract variations), based on agreed rates and backup information from field engineering and construction supervision.
• Generating weekly progress report in collaboration with relevant colleagues.
• Developing and agreeing project unit rate costs increases, in consideration of contractual annual cost adjustment clauses.
• Issuing monthly applications for payment.
• Preparing MTO's. About You The ideal candidate will be organised and efficient, pay strong attention to detail and be a good communicator.
Some travel may be involved.
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Denis O'Callaghan or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit www.osborne.ie for more information on all of our roles.