Health & Safety Coordinator (Waterford)
Osborne Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Coordinator to join an innovative and progressive organisation in Waterford. If you are an innovative individual and want to join likeminded people and a progressive team – this job is for you!
• Manage all aspects of Health & Safety.
• Responsible for implementing safety orientation, safety training and reporting.
• Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
• Review, improve and integrate group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and
environmental safety obligations.
• Work alongside each member of Management to ensure Health & Safety awareness
• Liaise with maintenance and production on any Health & Safety issues identified that
need to be addressed.
• Maintain awareness of any Legislative changes in Health & Safety Regulations and
make recommendations for their implementation across the site.
• Perform job safety compliance inspections including risk and hazard analysis, safe
work and operating procedures, written reports, and recommendations.
• Monitor adherence to company safety program by all employees and contractors.
• Research and manage training programs/seminars, with regard to forklift training,
fall protection, confined spaces, Induction, Personal Protection Equipment, CPR/First
Aid, manual handling, etc.
• Manage accident/injury reporting to Management, ensuring all investigations into
accidents are completed in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Manage fire marshals and health & safety representative and organise all relevant
training to ensure they can carry out their roles effectively.
• Maintain regular updates to the pre-incident plan and deal with the local emergency
services when requested.
• Inspect all company work and storage areas on a regular basis. Documentation of
inspections should note safety violations, concerns, and unsafe conditions.
20 days holidays
Mon – Fri 08:00/8:30 – 16:30/17:00 hours are flexible
3% contributory pension after 6 months probation
Free Car parking
For more information, please submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Osborne are an equal opportunity employer