Our client who specialises in lifting systems is seeking a Service/Maintenance Technician to join their team.
This is a full time permanent role
What will you get:
- Attractive salary
- Day shifts 8am – 4.30pm
- Pension scheme
What you will be doing:
- Install, repair and maintenance lifting equipment both in the workshop and on site
- Provide technical and problem-solving support for the plant and maintenance teams.
- Inspect all operating machines in line with relevant standards ensuring all machines are working to their optimal capacity and all safety measures are being adhered to
- Complete training and health and safety reviews.
- Complete all relevant paperwork.
- Maintain full compliance in in line with company procedures,
What you will need:
- Electrical qualification desirable
- Knowledge of cranes or similar plant essential
- Knowledge of 3 phase motors, variable frequency drives, industrial radio controls
- Good fault finding skills a necessity
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge of working on sites an advantage
- Good team player is essential
- Company van provided to get to and from jobs
For more information, please submit your cv to [email protected]
Osborne are an equal opportunity employer