Osborne Tech & Eng. Division is currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join an innovative and progressive company based in Kildare. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global company of innovative semiconductor and flat panel display production equipment. We are committed to empowering the newest advancements in technology and to the progress of our future equipment, providing innovative tools and always supporting our global customers as a Trusted Partner.
About the role:
The positions will provide high quality service and installation support across numerous customers within the region. The positions require a high level of flexibility, and may involve international travel. Successful candidates should ideally have gained experience on either Clean Track or Furnace tools, but will receive full training as required to fulfil the role.
A positive team-working approach and adherence to Safety Policies and Procedures is essential.
A professional telephone manner, good level of interpersonal and self-presentation skills are pre-requisites.
In addition to the above the other requirements of the role are:
• Taking personal ownership to maintain our incident and injury free environment.
• Participating as part of a shift team to deliver world class performance on critical success indicators (Safety, Quality, Output & Equipment performance) in a highly automated wafer fabrication facility.
• Scheduling & completing preventative maintenance tasks on advanced semiconductor processing equipment.
• Using problem solving skills to troubleshoot & resolve unscheduled equipment & inline process issues.
• Applying statistical process control techniques to monitor, maintain & improve process & equipment performance.
• Commitment to travel on assignment for varying duration depending on business need.
• This role is based on a monthly rotating shift pattern.
• Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
• Pro-active with an ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a high performing team.
• High level of attention to detail with demonstrated capability of following procedures closely.
• Good planning & organisation skills.
Advantageous Supplementary Skills
• Vacuum furnace experience
• Working in a cleanroom environment
• Working knowledge of superconducting & large permanent magnets
• Working handling cryogenic liquids
• Experience of new equipment commissioning and customer sign-off processes, or plant commissioning
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Denis O ‘Callaghan, email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Osborne on 01 6384400
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.