Senior Inside Sales Executive
Senior Inside Sales Executive
Inside sales account management, dealing with client queries and quotations on a day-to-day basis. Assists the Sales Account Managers and Business Development Managers with run rate quotations. Ensures a great customer experience by talking to customer at every opportunity and meeting their requirements by understanding their needs and guiding on those needs. This is a fundamental role in achieving excellence in our customer success journey.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
• Liaising with customers on a day-to-day basis and producing quotations in a timely manner
• Producing run rate quotes for the Sales Account Managers and Business Development Managers
• Responding efficiently to customer requests and ensuring that each enquiry is managed within acceptable timeframes
• Tracking quotes, orders and specific customer’s requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
• Processing orders efficiently and effectively and liaising with Purchasing ensuring delivery deadlines are met
• Retain and grow existing revenues by a sustained contact programme to identify sales opportunities
• Close sales and achieve quarterly targets as part of the inside sales team targets
• Place high priority on delivering quality results. Go above and beyond client expectations
• Manage process report & feedback weekly as agreed with Management Essential Requirements
• Minimum 3 years proven inside sales support experience
• The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• A high-energy, motivated self-starter
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience working with CRM applications (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot or similar)
• Outgoing personality with the ability to build rapport with clients Desired
• Experience preferably within ICT industries Competencies required
• Customer Service – Putting the customer at the heart of all decision making ensuring quality care is always a priority
• Communications Skills – Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to enable the individual to effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
• Listening Skills – Strong listening and comprehension skills are essential to quickly identify the customer needs and requirements and articulate instructions
• Attention to detail – continually checking work to ensure delivery of the highest quality
• Planning and Organisational Skills – The individual must have the ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are achieve
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Daniel Kirwan or email email@example.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit www.osborne.ie for more information on all of our roles.