Business Development Executive
Osborne- Irish owned, award- winning, reputable, and self-financed, is one of the leading recruitment firms in Ireland.
Recognised by Great Place To Work, Employment & Recruitment Federation & numerous Business Chambers. We are multi-disciplinary recruitment and talent solutions consultancy. Since the company came under new ownership in 2013, Osborne has experienced a significant period of strategic growth from 1 office with 6 employees to 9 Offices and over 80 employees. We are ready for 2023 and our next growth phase.
Through internal movement and company growth, we now have a new sales role in one of our leading office locations, Naas, Co Kildare. This is one of the highest performing teams across the group and this new addition to the team will be crucial in continuing this growth. Additional opportunities are available across the greater Dublin area too.
Reporting to the Director of Commercial Development (Sales), The objective of the role is to generate new business opportunities that are in line with the dedicated business strategy. Achieve sustained financial and growth objectives across the team/branch, based on the delivery of high quality Retained, Contingent & Temporary recruitment solutions. While all the time representing Osborne in a professional and competent manner demonstrating the Osborne culture and values.
- Support overall business strategy relating to the growth of Customer portfolio, promoting all of Osborne services
- Identify, build an develop relationships with new clients in the region with the purpose to transition to the recruitment team
- Proactively contacting leads and prospects on a daily basis
- Review all existing clients and ensure sales opportunities are maximised
- Develop Osborne relationships with key strategic bodies/associations in the region e.g. IDA, Chambers of commerce
- Achieve weekly / monthly sales financial and not financial objectives
- Identify, rebuild and redevelop relationships with lapsed Osborne clients
- Agree Terms of Business in line with company policies and focus on initiatives to increase the average fee
- Driving a sales and commercially aware environment through soliciting leads, in documenting and follow up.
- Attend Networking events as required, often outside business hours
- Maintain a high level of care, open, professional communication and feedback to both candidates and clients at all times
- Updating of all client and database. Ensure all activities and communications are recorded in real time
- Demonstrate energy, drive, self-motivation and camaraderie to succeed as part of the Osborne Team
- Assist the recruitment and Business manager and Director of Commercial Development in preparing monthly and quarterly group reports and presentations
- Ownership and accountability to meet project deadlines as required e.g. marketing and communication projects
- Follow all compliance processes and internal procedures
- Be a true Brand Ambassador for the Kildare office and Osborne as a group.
- Support the building of strong relationships to develop new clients into key accounts for the business
- Contribute and add to team strategy inputting to Osborne strategy
- Live and breathe ‘The Osborne Way’, SLA’s and mission statement
- Identify and implement any continuous improvements opportunities
- Ad hoc duties which arise from time to time which require involvement and expertise
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales, recruitment consultancy or business/professional environment
- Professional, personable individual with excellent communication skills and a strong ability to build lasting relationships with colleagues, clients and candidates
- Ability to make sound judgements, business decisions, with strong problem solving and influencing skills
- Accountability to achieve targets and deadlines consistently on time through managing and prioritising work load
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills while with the ability to work on own initiative
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools
- Have integrity, energy and passion for the recruitment industry and for the Waterford start up team.
- Energetic, interested in being part of an innovative and growing firm with a huge vision.
- Demonstrate discretion and confidentiality when handling sensitive and confidential information
More reasons to join Osborne:
- Attractive Basic salary based on experience & a Great Commission structure.
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Your Birthday off!
- Finish at 3pm every Friday!
- Half day for Christmas Shopping.
- 25 days annual leave + 2 Company days
- Quarterly Clothing allowance of €200 per quarter
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee Wellness & Well-being programmes
- A Balanced Workload
- Competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club with added bonuses
- Annual company weekend away
- Flexible Working options- Remote, Full Time, Part Time, In office.
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels. We on an amazing journey, which opens up career opportunities for all Osbornites.
- At Osborne We LOVE innovation, your opinion and ideas will always count and while you can learn from some of the best in the industry we will embrace your experience and fresh ideas too.
- See Osbornecareers to learn more about Osborne
All applications must include an updated CV
Interested to find out more… I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Dave– Director of Commercial Development 087 2488587 or David.Walsh@osborne.ie
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.