Business Development Manager
Osborne Recruitment are looking for a Business Development Manager to join a global supply chain specialist.
Our client specialises in managing suppliers, planning, implementing and managing the physical flow of products for world-class international manufacturing companies and customers across a wide range of industries.
This is a full-time permanent position reporting to the office in Cork
What will you get:
- Attractive salary plus bonus structure
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop
- Pension scheme
- Friendly team environment
What you will be doing:
- Maintain relationships with customers
- Identify new business opportunities
- Maintain a quality standard
- Maintenance of correct information within Pipeline
- Compiling quotations to win the business and maximise profitability.
- Making sure all record keeping and documentation is carried out to the highest standards
- Progressing of orders.
- Dealing with general customer queries and offering a high level of technical support
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and improvement of Company profitability.
- Compiling Kanban master lists
- Take full responsibility for customer satisfaction.
What you will need:
- Extensive business development experience
- Proven track record in winning tenders, closing sales and developing business partner relationships.
- Excellent communication, networking, negotiation and interpersonal skillsets.
- Proactive with a focus on opportunity and success.
- Full clean licence
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Carrie Murphy or email email@example.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit www.osborne.ie for more information on all of our roles.