Financial Accountant – 1 year
Here at Osborne, we are currently hiring a Financial Accountant on behalf of our client, one of Ireland’s leading whole office suppliers based in Citywest, Dublin.
*This role is a 1- year fixed term contract with a view to permanency.
The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Managing Director and Finance Director and will assist in accounts.
Salary – €50,000+ DOE
Hybrid – 3 days in the office, 2 days from home
- Monthly management accounts
- Assisting in year-end audit
- Fixed asset register
- Monthly prepayments
- Monthly employee expenses
- Monthly wages reconciliations
- Rent schedules
- Recruitment schedules
- Cost schedule percentage of subcon/materials
- Assisting in elements of monthly management accounts (balance sheet and P&L)
- Monthly accruals workings
- Monthly cash flow schedule
- Bank reconciliations
- P&L analysis (recruitment, legal & rent)
- Monthly management accounts presentation
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with 3+ years PQE in a similar role
- The ability to interact and communicate effectively with management and other departments in the organisation will be important to the role
- Strong commercial awareness and good business acumen
- Ensure accurate completion and punctual submission of reports and information as requested, based on numerical analysis and other relevant methodologies
- Build effective relationships within the business and with external parties as required
- Excellent communications skills, interacting confidently with others
- The ability to multi-task is critical to carrying out the role
To be considered for this position apply today for the attention of Shreya Thornton
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Now