Salary & Benifits:
- Dublin 15
- 12 Month FTC
- €45K NEG
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role encompasses a broad range of duties and responsibilities across many aspects of the business. This opportunity will allow the individual to gain insight into several disciplines to include office management and human resources Key to this role will be organisation, time management and communication skills along with developing a general understanding of the business and its Human Resources practices.
- Processing UK payroll – dealing with all aspects of the payroll process including joiners, leavers, benefits, bonuses etc.
- Coordination of the recruitment process – communicating with various parties including recruiters and university careers offices, screening CVs, coordinating interviews, preparing job descriptions, follow up with candidates, keeping databases updated
- Preparation of contracts of employment for all new hires ensuring all paperwork is completed and returned appropriately.
- Manage the staff onboarding process and co-ordinate the induction programme
- Co-ordinate student placements
- Manage leavers and ensure all paperwork is completed appropriately.
- Draft employee references and probation letters
- Maintenance of all HR records – including management of annual leave
- Manage ad-hoc employee related queries
- Draft education agreements and ensure learning and development records are kept up to date
- Manage employee handbook & policy updates
- Liaise with head office Human Resources team in Switzerland regularly regarding recruitment, onboarding & leavers, and any HR updates
- Manage local HR data in Workday on behalf of Group HR Office Management
To be considered for this position apply today or call Emma Wilde on 01 598 4334
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.