An opportunity now presents for a Treasury Manager to join our client, an award winning innovative Global customised products organisation. Working remotely if preferred you will manage core aspects of the company’s international cash management operations in support of their decentralized portfolio of businesses and will be responsible for the company’s debt management, intercompany netting program, and recommending and managing effective global intercompany financing agreements.
This high impact role will partner with their global businesses and will require significant collaboration with various finance/accounting departments throughout the company. This Remote-First position will be based in Ireland and report to the Assistant Treasurer.
- Manage the Company’s external and intercompany loan portfolios, including external debt compliance monitoring and reporting, interest documentation and settlement, liquidity planning and debt capacity modelling.
- Lead banking and cash management support of our portfolio of European and Asia Pacific businesses, acting as escalation point for local team inquiries related to payments, cash management and bank account issues
- Partner with our tax and accounting teams to structure and oversee of efficient intercompany financing arrangements, including intercompany loans, capital contributions, and dividends
- Manage monthly intercompany netting program for company’s transfer pricing and intercompany loan agreements
- Support global cash management activities including cash positioning, investing, and processing cash movements in line with the companies Treasury policies
- Oversee global leasing and T&E card program
- Responsible for various aspects of month-end and quarter end closings activities, including the review of accounting entries, assisting in the review and improvement of Treasury internal controls and compliance with SOX requirements
- Facilitate the opening of new bank accounts and the establishment of new cash management services
- Build strong cross functional relationships to ensure support of Treasury initiatives and to ensure Treasury’s continued partnership with the company’s business units
- Perform ad hoc analysis and support special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting preferred)
- 3-5 years of Treasury experience in a multinational public corporation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to communicate the results
- Experience building complex financial models in excel
- Working knowledge of relevant areas of accounting and finance, and excellent command of the Microsoft Office suite of tools
For a confidential discussion please contact Aine Wallace at Osborne Executive Search on 041 986 5058 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.