Customer Care Agent
At Osborne we are currently recruiting for a Customer Care Executive to join Ireland’s leading insurance company based in South Dublin.
As Customer Care Executive you will work with customers through a variety of communication avenues. This organisation is seeking someone who is motivated and ambitious and are looking to progress in the Insurance sector.
- Full time, permanent role Monday to Friday
- Competitive – depending on experience
- Bonus and Commission – monthly
- Mobile phone plan
- Full sponsorship for insurance exams
- Hybrid working policy once passed probation
- Annual leave increases annually up to 24 days
- Great staff sports & social events.
- Monthly/Weekly performance based incentives
- Employee Wellness initiatives
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Provide a level of service to customers, which is best in class standard across the market
- Drive to continuously improve performance through KPI’s and quality measures.
- Promote good attitudes and strong team spirit within the group.
- Escalate issues as necessary to line manager.
- Ensure all regulations are adhered to and agreements are fully complied with.
- Process all required transactions in accordance with company process.
- Accuracy of data and transaction processing within the role.
- Advice given to customer must be of specific and accurate nature at all times.
- Participate in cross training to develop multi skills required for departmental goals and vision.
- Commit to studying for industry exams and use supports given by company to develop educationally.
- 1+ year of customer service experience within a fast-paced, call centre environment
- Good PC Skills -Relay, MS Excel, Insurer Websites
- Practical knowledge of Personal Lines Insurance is desirable
- Result driven, with the ambition to meet and exceed targets
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written & listening
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, solution focused
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a busy fast paced environment
- Confidence to make decisions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A positive, innovative attitude with the ability to handle new assignments and projects with an open mind
To be considered for this position apply today or call Emma Hickey on 01 5252457
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.