Senior Pricing Analyst
On behalf of our client, a leading international company based in Drogheda, Co Louth, I am currently recruiting for a Senior Pricing Analyst on a permanent basis. The Senior Pricing Analyst will be responsible for delivering pricing activity in several markets across 5 countries. The successful candidate must strive to understand customer needs and develop creative solutions to challenges and have a positive, can-do attitude, displaying a high level of commitment & motivation.
- Salary: DOE + Annual bonus of up to 10%
- Location: Drogheda, Co. Louth
Experience & requirements:
- 5 years’ experience working in a corporate environment
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical & data, and IT Skills
- Graduate educated in either Marketing/DATA/Business/Finance/Economics/Business
- Experience in the energy or retail industries desirable
- Willing to travel when required
- Good attention to detail & highly organised
- Possesses strong demonstrable financial & commercial acumen
- Flexible & adaptable
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement the agreed pricing strategy across a number of European countries
- Maintain high degrees of automation in price calculation
- Contribute to fuel pricing strategy discussions with Senior Management
- Oversee the daily ‘Sites for Review’ process for European markets.
- Ensure all daily administrative processes are followed
- Execute daily pricing ensuring compliance with local legislation
- Take a leading role identifying and driving technical issues to resolution across all pricing systems to ensure prices are correctly applied
- Report on daily, weekly and monthly fuel margin and volume performance across our European sites
- Identify potential changes to pricing tactics
- Measure and forecast the effects of changes to fuel pricing strategies and tactics
- Travel from time to time to markets to conduct assessments in collaboration with local sales teams
- Identifying opportunities to improve volume and margin performance
- Support the Pricing Manager on ad hoc projects as and when required
- Take leadership role onboarding new members to the team
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are an equal opportunities employer.