Garda Vetting Liaison Officer
We have a new exciting position in for a Garda Vetting Administrator on a temporary basis with a strong view to permanency based in North Dublin.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent attention to detail, strong customer service and have at least 2 – 3 years’ experience in Data Entry.
Salary & Benefits
- Pension contribution
- Health care
- Parking on site.
- Data entry clerical duties on the Portal
- Invoicing duties
- Maintain accurate database of clients
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Responsibility for managing your own group of clients which includes a large amount of written and verbal correspondence
- Training individual clients on the entire Garda Vetting process using the zoom platform.
- Delivering training Webinars.
- Adhere to strict confidentiality internal and external controls and procedures.
- 2-3 years administrative experience with excellent data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office & excel
- Have experience on GDPR.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent customer services skills with the ability to manage client relationships.
- 5 Day week with flexibility to travel when required.
- Fluency in English both verbally and written.
- Drivers licence desirable
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly to Leanne Thornton through the link provided or call Leanne on 0419865058
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.