Are you a Payroll Manager looking for a new challenge ?
On behalf of our client, who are based in Dublin 13, I am currently recruiting Payroll Manager to join a busy growing team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will manage the payroll team while overseeing processing end to end payroll for the staff across Ireland and the UK, together with the project management of International Payrolls processed by third Parties. The payroll manager will report to the inhouse Tax Director.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: €65000
- Company Pension Scheme
- Group Health Care Scheme
- Annual Small Benefits Gift Voucher
- 23 Days Annual Leave
- 4 Days on Site- 1 working from home.
- Assist the payroll team in preparing & processing of monthly – ROI/UK & Europe
- Preparation of payroll bank files
- Prepare and process timesheet spreadsheets for variable payments/deductions including sick leave, holiday pay, per diems, monthly allowance, incentives etc
- Assist in monitoring workloads & evaluate/review development plans of other team members
- Liaise with various third-Party Payroll providers across Europe
- Ensure a consistent focus & involvement in driving efficiencies & process improvements
- Ensure Revenue & legislative compliance in all areas.
- Update payroll in relation to salary changes for movements within the Company and calculate back pay where applicable.
- Check the input of information relating to new starters i.e. tax, bank information etc.
- Prepare and bulk load spreadsheets to the payroll
- Answer telephone/written queries concerning a variety of Payroll, Pension, Tax and Social Welfare issues
- Deal with any escalating issues from payroll team/operations/HR etc
- IPASS qualified (not essential)
- Minimum 2 years management/supervisory experience
- Experience using Europay & Brightpay (advantage)
- Self-Motivated with the ability to identify & resolve problems in a timely manner using a team based approach
- Excellent IT and organisational & communication skills
- Flexible & reliable
- Ability to work to strict deadlines under pressure
- Excellent team player with ability to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment and be open to change and the challenges that arise in a fast-moving environment
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Shauna Kenna or email your CV to email@example.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.