Recruitment Consultant- Hot Desk- Dublin 2 -Hybrid
Recruitment Consultant – Office Support – Hot Desk- Dublin 2 – Hybrid
Across Osborne our mission and purpose is to find the Right Person, for the Right Job, No compromise. A practice that is evident across all our Recruitment Specialisms.
Our Award winning Office Support Recruitment Division is a trusted Recruitment Partner & renowned in the market & a for delivery of truly Excellent Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment to our clients. We partner with a range of organisations, multinationals, Public Sector, PLC’S, Small to Medium sized firms across multiple industries all of whom have provided fantastic feedback, testimonials and mostly importantly that continuing that relationship.
We would now like to hire an Experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Team to support our continued success in the area:
To join our team, we require
- Min 1 years+ Experience in Recruitment role with proven Experience of Recruitment for a range of Office Support vacancies
- Love the buzz of fast pace Recruitment processes,
- A true belief in our purpose- Right person, Right job, No Compromise.
- Strong experience using searching methodologies across various platforms to find & match candidates
- Proven experience in Client delivery & will go the extra mile
- Energetic, interested in being part of an innovative and growing firm with a huge vision.
Why join Osborne:
- Inherit a Hot desk (Clients & Candidates)
- Dedicated Sales Team to win new Clients.
- Scope and autonomy to develop your desk
- Support of the full Osborne Group allowing you achieve your goals & objectives.
- Tailored Internal Learning & Development plan for you based on experience & your career goals.
- Osborne Love to Learn programme for access to external Learning & Certification.
- We have 8 offices, 7 in Ireland- HQ- Dublin 2, Sandyford, Blanchardstown, Bray, Cork, Naas, Drogheda, 1 in Toronto
- GPTW Certified and Ranked for 3 years in a row in Top 10 in Ireland.
- Have received a wealth of awards and recognition by the NRF including Agency of year in both small & medium sized categories. Active members of Business Chambers and networks
- Our culture is Open honest communication, Trust, accountability and autonomy with a strong sense of team.
- Support of a marketing department who will promote your division.
- Business Support team who posts your job ads to allow you more time to find the right job for your candidate and person for your client.
- We work smart and have a lot of fun!
In addition to a brilliant culture, here are just some of what we offer:
- Great Basic Salary aligned to experience.
- Flexible benefits package ((% of your salary is allocated to the option you choose))
- Mobile phone
- Uncapped Commission structure scaling to 20%
- Your Birthday off!
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service + your public holidays.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work-life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- Prizes for our 100% Club
- Annual company event/ weekend away
- Flexible working arrangements.
Interested to find out more… I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha– Internal Recruitment Manager- 01 -6384400 / 086 8513596 or email: Ayesha.ThompsonApply Now