Senior / Principle Recruitment Consultant- Hot Desk- Dublin 2 -Hybrid
Osborne we are an award winning Recruitment Consultancy with a true passion for deliver of Recruitment Excellence. Our Office Support division is our HQ in Fitzwilliam square is a renowned Recruitment partner to organisations in Dublin city who trust us to seek out the Right talent for their business.
We are delighted to provide Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment Solutions.
Due to growth and volume of requirements we are now hiring for an Senior/ Principle Recruitment Consultant to be part of our team. You will have the autonomy to further grow this HOT desk.
- Proven Recruitment experience of building and maintaining a successful desk and hitting of financial targets in office support, commercial areas in an Agency or a Consultancy.
- A genuine passion for providing a truly excellent Recruitment experience.
- Want to partner with our clients to seek out the best talent for their team. Delivery of our core purpose every day –“ Right person, Right job, No Compromise”
- Be Osborne Ambassador promoting our Recruitment Solution to Clients & Candidates.
- Have strong Sourcing skills using modern search methodologies, willing to leave no stone unturned to find the right person for the job
- Good networker and ability to seek out referrals.
- Energetic, interested in being part of an innovative and growing firm with a huge vision.
- Working collaboratively, you will be part of the Osborne team across the group and will work with specialist recruiters in our different offices.
- Be organised, with excellent client delivery, go the extra mile, be accountable for your personal performance, be curious, want to learn, confidence in your own ability.
- Excellent communication- Verbal and listening skills, strong organisation and planning skills.
- High performance, Professionalism, Problem solving, good Pace, with Positivity and a “just do it” attitude.
- Fully authorized to work in ROI, with the relevant recruitment experience.
More reasons to join Osborne:
- HOT DESK!!- Opportunity to hit the ground running & bill straight away!
- Attractive Basic salary based on experience.
- Transparent uncapped upward scaling commission structure up to 20%- No thresholds.
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Hybrid working (2 days at home, 3 in office)
- Mobile phone
- Your Birthday off!
- Finish at 3pm every Friday!
- Half day for Christmas Shopping.
- 25 Days Annual leave.
- Quarterly Clothing allowance.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee Wellness & Well-being programmes
- A healthy work-life balance
- Competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Annual company Employee of year Awards and trip away.
- Flexible Working options
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels. We on an amazing journey, which opens up career opportunities for all Osbornites.
- Award Winners recognised by – NRF, Great Places To Work, SIA, Business Chambers.
Apply today – I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha Thompson – Internal Recruitment Manager 01 -6384400 / 086 8513596 or email: Ayesha.Thompson@osborne.ie
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.