Are you a Payroll Officer/Administrator looking for a new challenge ?
On behalf of our client, who are based in Dublin 13, we are currently recruiting for 2 x experienced Payroll Officers/Administrators to join a busy growing team on a permanent basis. The successful candidates will be responsible for covering a range of duties from end to end processing of monthly payrolls, implementing new starter & leaver documents, managing changes to employee data, ensuring accuracy in payments, engaging with employees, departmental managers & other members of staff to resolve queries, offering project support & all relevant payroll, compliance & related administration duties.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: €35’000 DOE
- Location: Baldoyle, Dublin 13
- Monday- Friday
- 4 Days on Site- 1 working from home.
Skills & Requirements:
- Fluency in English is essential for this position
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and able to independently handle shifting workloads in a high-paced and constantly evolving environment.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and influencing skills
- Have completed or leading to completion in a course of study related to – IPASS Payroll or Finance / Accounting (Desirable)
- Self-motivated with proven organisational skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work under tight deadlines effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Excellent IT Skills – MS Word, Excel
- Team player
- Collaborating skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- End to end accurate processing of payroll
- Resolve payroll discrepancies
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Provide ad hoc financial and operational reports as required
- Statutory reporting for submission of financial and non-financial information to government agencies
- Support Internal & External Audit requests
- Recommend revisions to payroll process
- Provide support to the Payroll Department & Assist Payroll Manager
- Manage all correspondence and queries from staff and statutory bodies
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Shauna Kenna or email your CV to email@example.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a VALID WORK PERMIT, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.