Job title: Onshore EIA Project Manager
Job Location: South-East Ireland / Hybrid
Job Type: Perm
Job Salary: DOE (approx. €85K per year plus benefits)
Are you a Project Manager with EIA experience? Do you have experience in renewable energy projects with an Environmental, Planning, Science or Engineering degree?
If the answer is Yes, get in touch with me today.
Our client requires suitable candidates for an Onshore EIA Project Manager. Reporting to the Environmental & Consents Manager, the successful candidate(s) will assume responsibility for the day-to-day management of the EIA workstreams for on-shore wind projects. This currently comprises two large scale projects (c.700MW each) off the South and East coasts of Ireland. As part of the Onshore EIA PM Role you will be part of a focussed multidisciplinary team working to deliver projects in line with the overall timeline of Commercial Operation by 2030.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Support and work with the Onshore Environmental and Consents Manager as well as the wider Onshore project team to deliver EIA
• Manage and co-ordinate the delivery of the EIA
• Manage and co-ordinate the lead EIA consultant and 3rd party external consultants and surveyors
• Compile and manage day to day records of EIA PM documents (e.g. internal project reports, schedule, risk log, action log, CLO/FLO register)
• Ensure efficient and regular project meetings and recording of minutes and agreed actions.
• Ensure continuous planning and follow up of cost, time and programme
• Managing quality including attention to detail and accuracy, delivery of contracts on time and to the highest possible standards
• Ensure internal communication, co-operation and co-ordination between different staff members on project team with EIA consultant
• Manage internal team input to EIA actions
• Jointly manage interface with engineering input into the Project Design Envelope
• Review of EIA chapters for consistency
• Participate in stakeholder engagement relevant to EIA process e.g. prescribed bodies
• Manage survey operations, logs, data and reports
• Manage any agreements with landowners for provision of access for surveys
• Engage with Community Liaison Officer and manage consultation events
• Input to industry level consultation responses and position papers as necessary
• Flexibility to travel to project site(s) as required
• Provide general support to the Environmental & Consents Manager as required
Essential Criteria (max 5): (qualifications, experience, skills or knowledge you MUST SHOW YOU HAVE to be considered for the job)
• As a minimum, a primary degree in a relevant Environmental, Planning, Science or Engineering discipline with a minimum 5 years of relevant post graduate experience
• Demonstrable project co-ordination / management experience (developments or projects with multidisciplinary project teams) including managing internal and external specialists and sub-contractors
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills who can also work independently
• Strong communication skills and an ability to interface with a range of different parties
• Competent in the use of MS Office Desirable Criteria: (used to help decide between candidates who meet ALL the Essential Criteria)
• Experience of renewable energy projects (offshore / onshore wind)
• Project Management qualification
• Experience participating in/delivering EIA or planning projects within timescale/budget constraints
• Experience engaging with landowners for access to lands
• Demonstrable understanding of overall project development
• Experience of representing an organization professionally
• Competent in the use of MS Project
• Experience of GIS software
• Full, clean driving licence
• Strategic Approach
• Drive for Results
• Judgement/Decision Making
Additional Requirements: The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, Flexibility, and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a forward-thinking approach and be able to work independently.
For more information, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Jonathan Power or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you, if however, you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit www.osborne.ie for more information on all of our roles.