Osborne have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Support role within a very busy commercial team.
This a fast-paced role that encompasses all areas of the commercial business from administrative support to managing customer relationships. The right candidate will be highly organised and have the ability to hit the ground running.
- Providing administrative support to the Management and Sales Team
- Compiling reports using various IT systems – SAP, Power BI and bespoke company IT systems
- Managing and updating customer database and files
- Maintaining IT systems to ensure all records are up to date
- Developing strong professional relationships with customers
- Being part of a team who service and grow new business
- Be part of all new initiatives and opportunities presented to grow and sustain the commercial division
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar administrative role
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Solid Business / Diploma Degree – ideally having advanced MS Skills
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Megan Murray
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.