Medical Administrator – Temporary assignments.
Medical Administrator/ Secretary – Temporary Assignments.
If you desire to work in medical sector as an administrator or secretary our medical temporary team is ideal for you.
Join us and some of Irelands leading hospitals, clinics, and GP practices in the Dublin and surrounding areas. We have exciting temporary short term and contract roles in the medical field. There assignments are perfect for someone looking to upskill and gain more experience.
There are many perks to being on the temporary team which include, flexibility, work experience, competitive salary, and the opportunity to become permanent.
If this is something you would be interest in, please contact us today, we can’t wait to hear from you.
- EUR 12.53 – EUR 16.00 per hour DOE
- Working on site Monday to Friday.
- Week to Week temporary assignments.
- On Site parking.
- Staff Canteen.
- Weekly pay into bank account.
- Start immediately.
- Experience/Upskill and knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the provision of administrative support services to your designated area.
- Data input & System Management on inhouse system
- Dealing with Patient Queries
- Correspondence to patients via Telephone / Post
- Liaising with Medical Staff
- General office administration support
- Ensure deadlines are met and service levels are maintained.
- 2+ years of Administration experience
- Garda Vetting is required.
- Strong Communications, both written and verbal.
- Proficient using MS Office Suite (outlook, word, excel etc)
- Flexibility when it comes to daily tasks
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Aisling O’Shea or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 598 4334.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided.
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.