Supply Chain Coordinator
Do you have 1+ years of experience in Supply Chain Planning or Freight & Logistics?
Have you completed a 3rd level qualification in planning, purchasing, supply chain or logistics?
Are you self-motivated and organised?
Our client is excited to be hiring an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team onsite in Intel.
You will be:
- Planning and coordinating the delivery of quality equipment and goods ensuring no break in supply lines
- Working with multiple suppliers to ensure quality and regulatory standards are upheld
- Managing and maintaining dynamic ERP and supply chain activities
- Reporting on standards, resolving and escalating issues where relevant
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Planner, Purchasing Coordinator or graduate in logistics, supply chain or planning to join a leading international team with uncapped career potential.
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A 3rd level qualification in supply chain management or 1+ years’ experience in the same
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer and organisational skills
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Rachel Brown
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search