- Are you an excellent Multi Project Manager?
- Do you have experience managing project rollouts?
- Are you a natural leader and effective collaborator?
Our international telecoms client are excited to be growing their team with the addition of experienced Project Managers in a remote role.
Working on multiple projects in Ireland and internationally you will be leading a team through all stages of multiple projects.
You will be:
- Regularly communicating with clients and project stakeholders on progression, KPIs and agreed metrics
- Preparing, analysing and reviewing work schedules and timelines to ensure that they are compliant with internal and regulatory standards
- Monitor and review all works through staff and subcontractors ensuring activities are in line with project and company standards
- Travel to sites where/when necessary
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to utilise their technical/telecommunications experience whilst working on exciting and challenging projects.
You will have:
- Completed a Third Level qualification in Project Management or Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written reporting experience
- 3+ years of project management experience in a technical/telecommunications role
- Lean experience is an advantage but not requirement
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Denis O ‘Callaghan
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
For more information on all our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie