Quality Assurance Engineer
Our established telecommunications client is delighted to be expanding their team with the addition of Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance in line with company standards across their national and international sites.
This is a new hybrid position where you will be building strong customer relationships and supporting a portfolio of clients.
You will be:
- Troubleshooting issues on site and remotely, providing key support to multiple operations areas within the company
- Responsible for ISO recertification and ISO audit preparation
- Continuously be improving and developing internal documents, policies and standards to ensure regulatory, statutory and internal compliance
- Regularly conduct HSEQ training and implement onsite HSEQ audits and PPE inspections
- Developing quality standards onsite and ensuring that they are implemented and upheld through national and international projects
You will be joining a vibrant and growing established company with a reputation for excellence internationally.
You will have:
- Completed a third level engineering qualification in Mechanical, Structural or Civil engineering
- Completed a Lean or Six Sigma certification
- 2+ years of experience in Irish and International regulatory requirements and ISO standards
- Excellent communication, computer, planning and organisational skills
This is an exciting opportunity for where you will be a key player in the continuous international growth and development of our client’s network and client portfolio.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Jonathan Power
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search