Recruitment Consultant – Office Support– Naas
Osborne is one of Irelands largest leading Irish owned, award- winning, reputable, and self-financed recruitment firms in Ireland. Recognised by Great Place To Work, Employment & Recruitment Federation & numerous Business Chambers. We are multi-disciplinary recruitment and talent solutions consultancy. Since the company came under new ownership in 2013, Osborne has experienced a significant period of strategic growth from 1 office with 6 employees to 9 Offices and over 70 employees. We are ready for 2022 and our next growth phase.
We partner with a range of organisations across multiple sectors providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment Solutions. We have strong relationships with our clients and are delighted to be part of their process in growing their teams. Typical roles include Reception, Administration, PA, EA, Office Managers, Customer Service, Legal Support & Sales.
In 2021 We opened our Naas office and due the success of the team and our clients growth, we would like to hire a Recruitment Consultant to join our Office & Secretarial team based in Naas.
You will join a high performing, fast paced, results driven team who work collaboratively every day. Every day in Osborne, we live by our purpose Right person, Right Job No compromise. We value our client partnerships, some of which are long standing, some new, all Osborne clients receive the same true consultative approach where we do the right thing.
- Provide an efficient and effective service and excellent customer care at all times to candidates and clients, promoting the Osborne brand
- Source candidates from CV databases and social media sites. Screen, shortlist and interview candidates for client jobs, ensuring the right person is placed in the right job every time as aligned to the Osborne purpose
- Ownership of the growth and development of your desk with support of line Manager – to include developing a database of active, quality candidates and building client relationships to get a clear view of hiring needs and organisational goals
- Proactive listening and trying to identify new business opportunities
- Promote a high percentage of candidate referrals
- Write attractive, compelling job adverts promoting the role, Osborne & the client organisation
- Focus on the development, maintaining and growing existing customers with Key Account Management duties as appropriate e.g. client meetings, regular touch points etc.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual financial targets in addition to the weekly KPIs/Productivity Lead Indicators to support financial targets
- Business Development: Warm/Spec calling, following up on leads in an effort to generate new open jobs. Turning Reference Check calls into Business Development calls when possible
- Proactively work to become an expert in your specialism area, identify industry trends and be the ‘go-to’ recruitment consultant in your specialism.
- Maintain a high level of care and open, professional communication and feedback to both candidates and clients at all times
- Negotiate Terms of Business in line with Osborne policy and focus on initiatives to increase the average fee
- Attend Networking events in your specialist field, often outside business hours
- Follow all compliance processes and internal procedures
- Work and collaborate with colleagues across all offices and share open jobs, candidates, tips, skills and support.
- Seek to problem solve wherever possible and actively contribute to the operation of an efficient, smooth-running division & team
- Live and breathe ‘The Osborne Way’, SLA’s and mission statement
- Actively participate in and support team and company competitions and team building
- Identify and implement any continuous improvement opportunities
- Ad hoc duties, as per request of manager
- Third level qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a recruitment consultancy or business/professional environment
- Professional, personable individual with excellent communication skills and a strong ability to build lasting relationships with colleagues, clients and candidates.
- Competent problem solving and influencing skills with the ability to make well thought out business decisions and sound judgements
- Accountability to achieve targets and deadlines consistently on time through managing and prioritising work load
- Proved track record in developing successful recruitment and sourcing strategies whilst achieving targets and KPI’s
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills while with the ability to work on own initiative
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms required
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools
- Experience of CRM, ATS or other relevant systems required
- Takes pride in strong customer service delivery
- Have integrity, energy and passion for the recruitment industry
More reasons to join Osborne:
- Attractive Basic salary based on experience.
- Transparent uncapped upward scaling commission structure up to 20%
- The autonomy to run your desk, further develop your leadership skills & continue to earn great commission well whilst leading a team.
- HOT DESK!!- Opportunity to hit the ground running.
- Flexible benefits package (You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Your Birthday off!
- Finish at 3pm every Friday!
- Half day for Christmas Shopping.
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service
- Quarterly Clothing allowance.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee Wellness & Well-being programmes
- A Balanced Workload
- Competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Annual company weekend away
- Supported by a Business Development & Internal Marketing Department who help in the development of new business.
- Flexible Working options- Remote, Full Time, Part Time, In office.
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels. We on an amazing journey, which opens up career opportunities for all Osbornites.
- At Osborne We LOVE innovation, your opinion and ideas will always count and while you can learn from some of the best in the industry we will embrace your experience and fresh ideas too.
- See osbornecareers to learn more about Osborne
All applications must include an updated CV
Interested to find out more… I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha– Internal Recruitment Manager- 01 -6384400 / 086 8513596 or email: Ayesha.Thompson at Osborne