Field Sales Representative / Advisors
Field Sales Representative / Advisors – DUBLIN!!!
Do you have good customer service skills? Are you commission / target based? Are you looking for a permanent role? Are you based near DUBLIN Keep on reading!!!
Our client, a household name throughout Ireland has wonderful PERMANENT opportunities.
Full and Part time roles available!
Field Sales advisors required! Must have a clean drivers licence.
Great opportunity and growth with this company!
And great commission, incentives and benefits too!
Salary and Benefits:
- 44,500 OTE!!! Plus lots of benefits!
- €25,000 base salary
- €3,250 Additional payment based on Attendance and Sales Quality
- €19,500 OTE (uncapped)
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Daily lunch allowance Company device
- Company pension
- Discounted healthcare
- 22 days paid annual leave (plus one nominated Company Day)
- Full clean driving license is essential
- Target driven, with a strong sales focus and desire to exceed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Assertive, confident, competitive, and energetic
- Ultimately self-motivated and able to push through rejection to deliver sales KPIs
- Competitive individual with the ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Excellence in the English Language – written and spoken
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry a plus
- Previous door-to-door selling experience advantageous but not essential as full training is provided
- Achieve and exceed sales
- Have effective objection handling during customer interactions
- Have a high level working knowledge of all products and services
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Actively listen and understand customers’ needs in order to achieve targets
- Active listening and understanding customers’ needs are essential to achieve sales targets
- Provide our customers with the right solution that meets their needs
- Be available to work from 11am to 8pm Monday to Friday
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Cloe Stapleton or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.