Retail Sales Consultant Letterkenny
Here at Osborne, we are recruiting a Retail Sales Consultant for Client based in Letterkenny.
You will act a representative of the Company for a new mobile brand when dealing with existing and potential customers while following the companies’ policies and procedures. You will represent the company in order to maximise the customer base and revenue.
The ideal candidate will be a Customer Focused, team player who is highly motivated and sales focused. You will have strong communication skills as you will be delivering complex information to customers.
Salaries and Benefits:
- €21184 Per Annum
- 22 days Annual Leave
- Staff Offers
- Refer a Friend Programme
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Wellness Programme
- Taxsaver Ticket
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Free Yearly Flu Jab
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Commission – Capped at 65% of Salary
- Understand customer needs and provide them with a relevant mobile solution
- Meet individual/team targets and objectives
- Resolve any issues/queries raised by customers with a view to minimizing churn
- Assist store manager in all duties and ensure all tasks are carried out properly.
- Administrative duties – stock control, cash management, data entry.
- To be aware of and implement current and new policies and procedures.
- To be aware of and implement current and new policies and procedures. To keep updated on Meteor vs. competitors (Promos, Tariffs, Handsets etc)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Candidates must be able to confidently engage our target audience
- Candidates must be able to communicate simply and clearly in a manner that invokes trust
- Candidates must have an interest in mobile phone Relevant Diploma or equivalent certification is desirable, not a requirement.
- 0- 2 years retail or sales experience is desirable, although relevant life experience will also be considered.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Keara O’Brien or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 5984334
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Ireland and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.